Thursday, January 19, 2012

JV Basketball


Went to a J.V. Basketball game and saw something wonderful happen. The coach had 15 players on his team. He divided them up onto three equal teams and let them play equal amounts during the entire first half and the most of the game. His team won easily. When   I asked him about it after the game he said," I thought some of the kids weren’t getting enough playing time so I decided to do this." I asked kids after the game what they though and almost all said they had fun and enjoyed what happened.
This made me so happy and I told the coach how great the experience was for me. I watched other people at the the game and talked to a few after the game was over. ALL said they thought what happened was great and enjoyed watching ALL the kids get to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment