Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Mechanic



The Mechanic
I’m just the mechanic. The car should run just fine without me after I am done fixing it. if I give a car a tune-up as a mechanic cause its running rough do I then drive the car myself to prove my point or educate the driver? Why do you hesitate to buy a rental car? Maybe because you fear it’s been run too hard, but you really can’t tell can you? Specialization!!? Are children holding on to the dream after their careers are over because of all the time and money spent? Is the emptiness athlete, not pros, just kids after playing days are over come from lack of diversity and balance? In high school and college you take multiple subjects yet we force children to specialize at an early age and then are shocked by rebellion In high school and college you take multiple subjects yet we force children to specialize at an early age and then are shocked by rebellion Is the emptiness athletes, not pros, just kids after playing days are over come from lack of diversity and balance

No comments:

Post a Comment