Monday, May 23, 2016

Sports Talk Show Pillot Episode Testimonials

Sports talk Show Pilot Testimonials
Our Pilot episode. A different kind of sports talk show. Changing the culture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpiNdZAVlD8
Steven Fineron VJ and Steve, I just watched your short, and loved it!!! Coach Armstrong @ Rush Hen. had the same way of teaching and COACHING!! @ the same time. Never beat Irondequoit. the Whipple bro's killed us, but what said at the locker room meeting was... did you give it your all? Look inside, take inventory, and be satisfied with it , if not Find a new course. Thanks!! Old mem's are the best .
Like · Reply · 22 hrs

Steven Fineron Loved the show, that's sports!

Ralph Tetta Great show. I have to tell you, that in my second year of coaching U12 Recreational League soccer, I am TERRIFIED about being a bad coach. I worried first year about parents complaining that the team didn't win enough, their kid didn't play enough, etc. etc. Vj, you gave me a copy of your book, and after reading the first few chapters, I started to understand what was REALLY important. When I worked with you on standup comedy, I told you that the first rule was HAVE FUN. If it isn't fun, why do it in the first place? And yet, the expectation I put on myself was 180 degrees away from that attitude when it came to coaching sports. You changed my whole perspective. I have a 4th grader, and equal numbers of 5th, 6th and 7th graders on my team this year. I'm sure no parent expects their kid to be Abby Wambach. But they do expect me to keep it fun, let the kids play, and encourage them to continue developing skills at their pace and to whatever their ability. I look forward to further episodes of your show. I would recommend leaving time at the end and perhaps a graphic to communicate the services you offer, instead of shoe-horning it into the conversation. I really liked what you and Steve had to say based on your experience and I will continue to watch the segments you post. THANK YOU for sharing this information, and hopefully the movement will pick up steam!



No comments:

Post a Comment